2013年1月20日星期日

fake oakleys satisfied Still have

Know that left Mr. is satisfied."
"Is alas, don't know whether that all of rest azure stones are He Yang, don't know still has a same azure stone, the Xuan is virtuous to keep in mind for me."Is left plentiful to say with smile, greatly hate in my heart, this bastard, have a rightness of still dissatisfied.Still have to be more.
Left plentiful dwelling, secretly sad in my heart, those also all got to eunuch's hand, seeing the ability that searches to pare off to the eunuch is really dissimilarity general.This knows among them and not how much joys and sorrows, family ruined matter.
East here the man's satge up, the emperor is common to have no for muddle-minded;The clan relatives face the wall a form shadow to mutually mourn;The minister son benches, useless;Sees expensive Qi, Cuan of Yan Huan the bottom jump and take turns to toss about.Eastern man end this end of an act absolutely mess extremely, seeing will arrive a song eventually the person spread of time .
Thought of this, I can not help for us at the beginning of the plan feel grieved, this dynasty is worth unworthy do we save?Have no the officer don't be greedy for, have no Li not Du, place of honor world the common people are the flower interests of they's industries, each with remnants people is joy, don't think disgrace, way on the contrary think that this is often the world key link, each is all eloquent.The society like this still lets its destruction had better.
Sky to the creation and others, person none thing with report sky, this day is common people, this person is an officialdom.I secretly make a firm decision, since I arrive at this in the world, I have to contend for for the common people with all strength equal right, which afraid is to use blood and fire, I also want to use my sweat and toil and fight for an opportunity to look on straight level officials for common people.

Section 14 two greatest businessman
Section 14 two greatest businessman(fix)
Subsequent day inside, I treat at Mr. Sun Fu the arrangement migration flow a people, the practice that grows crazy at the same time treads right away under fight technique, contend for a position in this chaotic, I have to first strong I.
Along with my madness, the king more also usually shouts to can not stand, because no matter the dark night in daytime, as long as I thought of recruit type well, will hurtle into his room, pull him to try to recruit with him, the slightest neglect to hate the identity of his teacher, if not that he without intermission this receives a small gift from I, I estimate he early not dry.
So, we led for a month and received the present and returned to Luo sun of left plentiful, informed the Zhao life of imperial government, allow You state from establish to belong to a country, the establishment flows people Tun Zhai, setting flow a people, my this Chinese room clan relatives is also appointed for temporary generation country lord.
Eastern man ages, for the concept of "country" and different now, so-called"country", however is an equal to small county of of area.Country lord also just an empty title, since have no officials appointment and dismiss power, also don't manage power, can only collect tax just in the domestic.But allow me on the Imperial decree due to being left to have a bumper harvest my big gift this country lord from choose officialdom, manage domestic.
Probably, in their eyes, the soldier is fierce to the Liao of fighting the Wei west county, all of the county Li die in battle, I send Liu Hun's tribe of every where harass, stop road.The officials can not take a post, up to now still no man would like to take the Liao west county district magistrate, at this dangerous ground of found a state, however is country destroyed Wu in the house sooner or later just,fake oakleys.But can not spend penny money, several ten thousand flow a people to release to go, really is a good business.Certainly, if we finally stop a heel, that this fat meat will many people to rob.
Oddness of BE, Liu Yu has never avoided my soldier Cao to be engaged in a job.This became a strange phenomenon, I served as You state a small officialdom as a country lord, a compare the small Li of 200 stones.But I think, this is probably again a left plentiful achievement, also rather say to is the achievement of crystal azure stone cup.
However, all politicses of You state I can not interfere with, the private soldier cans not govern to get, either.Hope tree of city head rise of my military flag, I often think, probably the You state needs of, be just one noodles my military flag.
After the Zhao life that is founded a state, my mood is more bright, immediately invite, the king arrives wine shop to celebrate.This plan is conveniently last Liu Yu, can he is occupied in pacifying different clan not at You state city.Have to take male Sun Zan's son male Sun Xu, arrive at the wine shop"hope far Ge" of the You biggest state.Wine shop owner's arriving is tactful, arrange us in two box on balcony buildings.
The wine leads three after cruising, king more male all continuously has a little an excitement and again and again gives a rouse to me, unfortunately I dare not sing praises to this wine, Three Kingdoms ages, the wine didn't filter well, these are"a cup inferior win happy meeting of friends" that people often say.This kind of wine carries to drink of time need to use Mao to filter for thou, this Mao thou is also a sunflower caulis white Xin in the pole.Imagination for a while, like this each time drink a cup will wait along while, the wine finishing filtering needs to blow to open the white Xin on the cup again, so as to drink, that what fascination also have no.
I burst fantasy and set up a distillery, can definitely earn money, again the tree is a wine brand of a hundred years.
Is proper I am like to drink a medicine similarly drink descend fourth cup wine, the set of rooms outside rang out shop employee to account of knock on door a voice, immediately, don't wait we to receive, two faces stretched to come in.
"The Xuan is virtuous, indeed as expected is you, we listen to shop employee account to say you here, presumptuous come to visit, you can't blame me?"Do not wait I to answer, these two people pressed in set of rooms.
Who?My heel is he very familiar?
Suddenly, I thoughted of reason, I suddenly surprised whole body cold sweat-seem isn't that he and I are very familiar, but Liu has and he is very familiar.I incredibly forgot I ain't Liu Bei, I am fully just a Liu of impersonation.
This is I after coming to Three Kingdoms, the biggest challenge, at Liao east for the very first time see male Sun Zan, because of Mr. Sun Zan is greatly ambition the person of Shu just, also because of Mr. Sun Zan and Liu fully of relation, make him cannot compare with to think carefully, come to a bear for me to embrace, this lets I province go to introduce myself.
But this person obviously fully relate to with Liu not shallow, will be who that?Bomb and think how to solve this matter such as the lightning flashes thunder in my heart.
King more at this time already alcohol above, seeing me didn't mean, the battle wears the identity of his teacher and stare inebriate an eye to drink a way:"You are whos, why intrude into a seat".
2 people, who intrude into, see is sit at up the person of seat ask words, immediately polite answer:"My waiting 2 people is the Zhuo county businessman Zhang Shi Ping, Su's doubles, this comes to You state to go into business, brave man who?"
That a moment, I am more immediately jubilantly happy, connect a king with their talk a voice to also have no time to listen to, Zhang Shi Ping, Su's double but Zhuo county well-known businessman, on the history, Liu fully enlist men for military service in Huang Jin Qi's after the event, is this piece a life time even, Su double to sponsor of horse and Bin iron, Liu have of double sword, close feather of green Long Yan Yue's knife, piece Zhang for flying eight snake pikes is all created by Bin iron that they sponsor.It is said that these 2 people at Liu fully the mother and child Be alone and helpless to have no punctually, also often more sponsor.
The good businessman like this is exactly also what I need, cloud city each work have already walked correct path, but always, we don't dare to in great quantities sell goods to the domestic, is afraid to arouse other people's attention and on the contrary make officer Huan think that this is a piece of treasure ground, the Feng is hugged this is an officer, that we are to make to marry clothes for others.
However, it is 2 people to have Zhang Shi Ping's Su's double, the all these changed.Our direct export trades become to turn hand trade, while these 2 people and Liu fully relate to benignity, as long as plusing to keep secret a request while trading, believed with male and private, they will conceal a cloud city, this big source for us.Thus, didn't the cloud city open a local market.
I am respectfullly polite to respectfully leave a seat, deeply do obeisance toward two businessmen bottom:"Luckily two care while having in the Zhuo county, have a study-abroad trip for period, the widow also gives two blessing and is unlikely to freeze hungry street and just has already seen 2, can not help thinking and Zhuo county old mother, cannot compare with a big week to thank, have disrespectful."
This is that I go the firstly to kowtow a gift in the Three Kingdoms, even if do obeisance teacher king more, I have never gone to kowtow a gift as well, on the other hand the king more accepted my gift, on the other hand as a modern people, I still keep not and habitually going to kowtow a gift, but these 2 people is all anyway want to go a big gift to pay respects to, for the sake of Liu Bei, for the sake of the exit of aftertime's cloud city, also for the sake of two kindheartednesses, I sincerely and thousand times do obeisance under.
Probably is many sincerities that felt me, everyone leaves a seat and rises, Zhang Shi Ping also immediately robs 2 and hands to have me.
"Wise niece not the beard is such", he says, "I wait a travelling salesman everywhere and look after to your widow, I etc. also have heart have no dint, can see while going home.Pour Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论