2012年11月15日星期四

Beats Detox o influence the syst

Lord after would appear?
I tightly hold to change into an unusual sword form of Long Bian in the sky, the title sees toward the sky, at this time suddenly a flash of lightning gleam but, shine on a jet black sky for a while is bright, the morrow originally quiet sky started lightning flashes roll of thunder, a great deal of of the lightning flash appear in the bank of clouds, thunder one after another ring a sky connect.
The thunder and lightnings of very quick top of head start hitting down downward and make to hide originally watch in the part of dance them indiscriminately have to again back to leave, continue to keep off to open position in the center, in case make them suffer from injury by themselves, and also influence the system carries on an absolute being machine to me for sky the judgment that robs to recognize a lord, lower the attribute of absolute being machine thus.
Thunder and lightning one after another failed come down, but have no in a body that hits me,cheap dr dre beats, at most also just hit to be apart from my several position with far riceses, seem thunder and lightning on the sky intentionally for of similar, I tightly hold to didn't long Bian in the sky of the attribute and have already readied to accolade the attack for robbing is for sky.
Inchoate thunder and lightnings are all very small, however the thunder and lightning beginning continuously becomes big, half an hour after, although these thunder and lightnings remain have no in a body that hits me,that thunder and lightning has already become arm thick from the thick thin original chopsticks, and in this half an hour in, I although peace or chaos have no kind, in mind of pressure directly beat my top in the body still and want miserably than those thunder and lightnings.
"Bomb a suddenly a burst of huge thunder to ring out, unexpectedly jump up mutually in the thunder and lightnings of my top of head, quickly extended water pail from the thick thin arm thick thin, then keep shooting down toward me, and its target exactly I stand of position.
For letting for a sky, dragon changes of the attribute attain tallest, I can not evade confrontation with the attack of opening this thunder and lightning, and have to be also directly hard to be subjected to this to record an attack and connected with the sorcery and resisted all not to go at this time, otherwise the attribute will have to lower, hence before the thunder and lightning arrives, I went toward to fill a grain tablet in mouth, at the same time Gao raises hand last sky of Long Bian to face ascend that records water pail thick thin thunder and lightning.
"The Zhi thunder and lightning shot Long Bian in the sky, through the Long Bian direct dozen in sky at my body up, send out the sound of Zhi Zhi, my body seems to be burned and unexpectedly emit white smoke, and my life value for a while be split by that thunder and lightning naked, left a little, however the efficacy of medicine in the my mouth soon developed a function,Beats Detox, my life value quickly resumes again, just from just that recorded thick thunder and lightning of water pail to shoot me after, behind of the thunder and lightning but again was like to grow eyes and one after another come down toward failed my head and unexpectedly have no a dozen to be partial to of, make me have to trail a paralytic hand to keep going toward to fill a medicine in mouth, and fill of is all best medicine, isn't the medicine of rapid instauration percentage be in a twinkling resume a great deal of medicine that the life is worth, before the event only prepared these medicines to cost me last must gold coin, also only have me thus own a great deal of talented person of coin in the game can purchase thus a great deal of medicine, however even if so, the medicines on my body also along with thunder and lightning of continuously next shot and fly to soon descend, at the same time my life the value didn't also promote how much, on the contrary be continuously descending, and descend of the speed is also more and more quick.
" When I resist the attack that the sky robs thunder and lightning, on the hand of in addition to conducting a thunder and lightning attack, Long Bian in the sky unexpectedly still produced a vacuum force and flew my life value soon inhalation, make I originally already not much of the life value decline to all of a sudden a little bit low.
"Divine power dragon!"My hand top although own moment add vital medicine, can not repair all of a sudden full, and I fill the speed of medicine and also didn't hand God the speed that Long Bian absorbs, I don't dare and lay aside Long Bian in the sky again, otherwise the influence sky robs and recognizes lord the system have to and use divine power dragon for judging me and promoted a whole body attribute decuple all of a sudden, and still in a twinkling resumed all lives that exhaust and is sucked away to be worth, make me not only in a twinkling promote a decuple attribute, but also each attributes all resumed the best status.
.

chapter mistake/order this to report| renewal slow/order this to report| return to bibliography| join book-mark| open a bookcase| recommend origin book| return to book page





The text chapter 591 is terrible sky of to rob
Renew time:2009-9-2319:29:29 chapter word numbers:4426

"Bomb Long Long~~" thunder continuously, the thunder and lightning on the sky is to one after another come down toward failed my top of head, my hairs all have been already been given or got an electric shock at this time explosion head, and body because of being hit by a great deal of thunder and lightning in, unexpectedly produce to paralyze feeling, this is for the paralyzing of thunder and lightning, however my body also starts losing a control, just my hand remain at constantly from keep to take out in thing space medicine to fill in mouth, keep vomiting in mouth.
A great deal of of the instauration medicine be filled into a mouth by me, life's being worth is soon also flying a rally, however the injury of the thunder and lightning, and dragon in the sky changes of vacuum force, unexpectedly make my life value still keep being descending, good at because of divine power dragon a while promoted a decuple attribute, made my life value have already exceeded six number, again plus the instauration of percentage medicine, this speed that descend isn't obvious.
Long Bian in the sky on the my hand has already sent forth already at this time the ray of light of mightiness, the ray of light of seven colors makes me could not see a sword body, in addition to knowing that oneself's hand up still holds hilt of a sword, and that sword is absorbing my life, other of be all covered up by that ray of light.
The thunder and lightning on the sky is more and more thick, although the amount starts descending,the power is promoting, don't stop twinkling ray of light, and dragon in the sky changes of seven color ray of lights, make me have already seen constantly any thing, connect another medicine for taking don't also see, knows without intermission go toward fill in mouth, and my keep thing space inside, those resume vital medicine, besides which, , had no other things, so can't fill wrong thing, either.
And then half an hour is past.Divine power dragon ground the function have already passed by half an hour, leaves half an hour of time, can the thunder and lightning on the sky seem didn't stop of viewpoint, Long Bian in the sky on the hand also didn't stop absorbing me of life, and the speed of the absorption is still more and more quick, make I of the life value descend of the speed become more and more quick, the life of the decuple the value be also declined 1/3, and these depletions drop a ground of life to be worth and have already canned not get a rally from the medicine, because consume is bigger than instauration.
The thunder and lightning on the sky has already together with starts becoming to shoot my thundered and lightninged similar have water pail Be getting thicker.And every time is so, a thunder and lightning comes down each time and all beat my thousands of life value, know I robs to recognize a lord to prepare many materials that resist thunder and lightning for the sake of this day, and own evil defend original can remain have so big injury for Gao, and the sky the dragon changes of absorb, make I of the lives value quickly declined to leave a half, and still and just and quickly descended.
When Long Shen Long could not leave for a minute, I ground the life be worth also already shortage pretty much of a.However at this time thunder and lightning on the sky stop under hit, just in the sky and without intermission collide,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com, form stronger thunder and lightning.But my hand the dragon changed last sky of vacuum force but don't stop, on the contrary stronger, make me use the instauration speed of medicine still fail to catch be sucked away of speed, the life value still kept being descending.
Suddenly the vacuum force of"~~" Long Bian in the sky explodes to increase and absorb I ain't sent out one by ground to bellow, my life was worth to unexpectedly and in a twinkling absorb a heap at the same time the boundary order, has already left some life to be worth.And the instauration ability of the medicine's seeming be also sucked away similar, my life value unexpectedly stays around at 1:00 up, not increment also not reduce, Long Bian in the sky has already stopped absorbing me ground life value, but at this time the thunder and lightning of top of head but have already completed the set of end to knot, together only have seven thick color thunder and lightning of arm, Be failed to come down toward me.
I know that I probably can not resist end this thunder and lightning, only have the life value in 1:00, even if is a thunder and lightnings of commonness can kill my shot.Can hit down now is coagulated a great deal of thunder and lightning but condense but become of seven color thunder and lightnings, the holdout ability that I almost have no.
The thunder and lightning of "bomb~~" seven colors shot me right Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论