2012年11月26日星期一

Facebook to treat like his i

Of acupuncture points, remain icy coldly say:"You can walk!"The public as if relieved of a heavy burden tooks a look two females and started to hand Mu to permit old man to quickly leave a hotel.Several individuals all think that look current situation, only have Mr. then Sun Jia and the house of Xuan Yuan's superior can make him, just not so bad oneself didn't begin, otherwise might permit old man than the Mu still miserably!Just they anyway didn't also thought of, the persons of male household and the household of Xuan Yuan all have the gold printing of patron saint dragon to record, although drive in order to fix the person of distinction of true, people of this world also self-discipline method Jue but is gold Long Zhen Yuan's primer method Jue, and respond the gold that nine days send out before me Long Zhen Yuan,google, is launching household sons to look for my whereabouts, in order to completion household first the Zu hand over to treat of task:Protect Xuan Yuan son people, immigrate to the outer space!
Flow cloud to again send thanks each reader and book friend!Because the younger brother temporarily doesn't understand to the recommendation and other functions, please everyone forgive and have to put all of everyone's love and esteems at this book on, speed to renew speed, don't finish writing a text this book, the Shi doesn't give up, and formally commitment, completion originally book empress again new book, anticipate 《flow cloud world 》 more than 300,000 words.


Chapter 15 beginning sets up Long Bang


After seeing public to leave, little elder sister Yun suddenly thoughted of what:"Younger brother, your elder brother-" I embrace little elder sister Yun:"The elder sister trusts, ambition truly the elder brother Be all right, is keeping wound.I answer him."
Finish saying, I arrive at to train a field through a space ambulation and saw week ambition truly, understand the green tiger helps all of a sudden of loss, just know the sites that the originally green tiger helps all drive other black helped to seize, but helped many in addition to doing not get hurt at 200 people of training field, other everywhere of the brotherses all respectively transfer another place and lost a contact!I comforted week ambition truly for a while, conveniently use absolute being to read to treat like his internal injury, lets him calls to help many.
I suddenly thought of little 2 elder sister Yuns may in danger, hurriedly get empty to move to a hotel, make use of space transmission to take two females to the training field.Two the females see I such magic, all surprise not already, throw toward me to be full of a love, make me ruthlessly satisfied some kind of, two females not from must together say me:"Boast!"
I and two female arrive at to train a field up, week eldest brother already gather like 200 help many.I signal hint the eldest brother in week to introduce me to the everyone to know.The week eldest brother went straight up 2:"Each brothers, always everyone know my fighting skill onrush, all of this are that cloud is littles, I recognizes of eldest brother to mine!"
The words of week eldest brother just fall, little elder sister Yun"" a , also understood that day me and week ambition truly the reason in secret room, could not help using the look in the eyes admiring to looking at me.Although elder sister Lin is a bit puzzling, pours is also ice snow smartness, soon wanted that understanding is among them mysterious.
I walk to come forward to, the crowd raising to make a discussion in succession pipes down, then starts to carry a gold Long Zhen Yuan, rounded a public sky to hover around to fall for a week once original place, regardless of public vision of complications, slowly say:"Since today, the green tiger helps to change to Long Bang.I, cloud is little to is Long Shen, the week eldest brother is a dragon will.Your 200 people is gold Long Wei, is the person whom I become intimate with most .But have a , that is to absolutely forbid to betray Long Bang!"Have to use to keep in mind soft policy and iron blood means to these people, therefore I send forth a gold Long Di Wang's spirit all over and get close to directly and quickly public, make 200 people feel swear allegiance, and then feel my benignity, am to respect and fear to me, not from together voice call way:"BE!Cloud is little!Long Shen!Long Shen!Cloud is little!"
Then, I make these 200 people be divided into 10 sets, each 20 people, I choose one ten people with best natural intelligence from it, as each senior clerk, assign name to according to the stem in sky, is Long Jia to arrive Long Gui respectively.Immediately after, I declared to help a rules, in addition to allowing by protecting the Xuan Yuan son people's for oneself, can not also sell illegal drugs and near sex.
Finally, I point at little 2 elder sister Yunses to say:"These 2 are my elder sisters, everyone hereafter call their Long Jie and Long Mei.Certainly need to promise their safeties."Saw visible result on the facial expression that these 200 people certainly feel ashamed from two females, hence together the voice call way:"Long Jie good!Hello, Long Mei!"Only because the reason of the dialect call"Long Mei" to become "Long Fei", hence coax after smiling, simply and in the mood for together voice call way:"Long Fei!Long Fei,Facebook!"
I turn a face to see toward two females, the children appreciates looking at me, elder sister Lin is shy ground of to lean on little elder sister Yun nearby, two eyes are satisfied to contain happy tears.Two females know that I to public declare their identities, the beyond doubt matter tells public they are my women, my favourite, my negative scale!
Sink to immerse at happy in of I suddenly feel not satisfactory and just declared to help many near sex of forbiding, oneself accepted two wives first, this but took the lead to breach to help a rules.Hence my Shan smiles to public say:"Certainly, it is at will to ask each brothers not to can not humiliate women to forbid near sex, however if somebody else would like to, everyone does as one pleases, I can't mind!"
Is public to hear me here have no silver 302, all the uproar of laughter in the audience gets up, little elder sister Yun and elder sister Lin Be very difficult to is feeling, run a training field, just before walking still white my one eye, and then ask for the derision of public a burst of good intentions.This also makes public understand me more to I of the person's good intentions, release to restrain gradually, also believe to take me more.
After two females come out to train a field, I make 200 people and week ambition truly cross legs to sit down, to each of them's pubic region inside input a natural spiritual influence that mixed gold Long Zhen Yuan, then use thinking to spread feeling thou force too very of foundation achievement method and the method Jue turning in really and falsely print into their brains, let them by oneself self-discipline, is nine days.After nine days, will be the time that the dragon helps to make a show of Long Wei toward the people of this world .
Although I pass natural spiritual influence everybody of their 200 people to only have a very small, after all imply my gold Long Zhen Yuan, after nine days their fix for general thou the martial arts spread a person to also kick the beam of, even if is to so-calledly fix a true personage, having never attained a dollar baby to expect can not also place on equal footing with them.And the general absolute being endure, the blood-sucking vampire of count Class, six wing the angel is not their opponents either!
Because the existence that wants to let the people of this world know me since me from now know the Xuan Yuan son people's nobility!So I don't hesitate to exhaust a true dollar raise them of fix for.Certainly, this exhaust to say to me, absolutely is a drop in the ocean, unworthy a lift.Want to know I now but pure energy body.
I responded the family's circumstance again and discovered that my house around includes many ancient martial arts cultivations an activity, careful on checking to explore, is Chen Jian Jun et al.See to they made collective report the business of gold altar superior and up value very much and fear that my family are subjected to after the danger, I greatly open rule against killing, therefore make Chen Jian Jun et al protect my family.
I managed to manage the matter that these several days take place and wished, seeing to me must with parents well hand over to treat for a while.Hence, I empty move to train in addition to field, sit up male hand over to go home.
The mother and younger sisters see I come back, necessary inquire me some kind of, especially the mother scolded mercilessly me.In the evening, father after coming back, and then taught me some kind of, I can ready to take advicely listen to teach in the part, who make me show filial obedience parents.Wait until a younger sister unwilling to partly the sleeping went to, I arrived at the parents' bedroom and told these several days of business in detail they, one querying of face of father mother, I displayed space transmission, sleep soundly of younger sister empty after moving to their bedrooms, again transmission return to, the parents believed me.Certainly, I don't dare to tell two females' businesses parents, because my parents are conservative.
I make I telling they the plan from now on, they didn't announce what opinion, just tell me:The ability is more big, the responsibility is more big.My everything is no longer they can interfere with of, let me make decision by myself.No matter from now on how, I am their son.
I appreciate comforting of parents and comprehend and from now on release breadth of view and release hand and foot, toward own target headway.Now,cnn, my true beginning was some to expect a later affair of nine days!


Chapter 16 cures for elder sister


I avert from surroundings country Anne bureau's Chen Jian Jun et al and arrive at a secret training field.Elder sister Lin experienced for frightenning of a day, had been fordone and had been dead asleep.But little elder sister Yun still steep in the public baths, a think Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论