2012年11月15日星期四

cnn xpected don't sink

"
"Elder sister, you aren't serious?"
"Am I certainly serious, cheat your stem?Wench, don't I sleep to see for you."
The Wan son smiles:"I just don't see a mile!Was hungry bad elder sister can can not bear responsibility."
"Wench, don't you believe?"
"I believe that I know the elder sister has the whole body different effort, can make it.Is alas!If I the hour has the elder sister strange effort like this, I not hungry get the Wa Wa cried!"
"You didn't the hour eat for rice?"
"Elder sister, you don't know, my house is very poor, usually is have a meal to have no one meal, is made a living by some rice chaff wild vegetables, sometimes poor get several day have no way Jie pot, I am usually hungry the Wa Wa cry to shout, so I hour specially and much disease, mama Die thinks that I kept not and greatly!Want to throw my mile away!"
"Afterwards?"
"Afterwards is an old monk after my family, see a my body much frailer disease, in addition to in addition to eating, also teach me how to vomit Na to do the method of spirit for some medicines, say I after doing well need not dided again!"
"Later?"
"Later my body like after, have no again do!"
The small fairy listenned to secretly nod, this wench didn't know to hand over what good luck, meet with this Buddhism monk of high renown, teach to she this oddity of inside achievement, ability at she asleep automatically circulate, see to this wench still not to know oneself asleep after, still do this inside achievement.
Wan Er says:"Can my body like behind have again what use?"
"Wench, how can useless?"
"Elder sister, my family still keep usually enduring hunger!It is hungry to get me to cry to shout.Have a year big famine, my mama Die is famished, I am also hungry to get on the brink of death, even cry to also cry not to come out!"
"Hereafter how again?"
"Was the madam of Ting Ting to embrace me back!Otherwise, in that year, I have been famished, can not live today is either."
Once the small fairy listen to, in the heart not from rose infinite pity, say:"Wench, true have already gaved you a hard time!"
"Elder sister, so I fear a belly very much hungry."
"Wench!You hereafter follow me, can't have the day to endure hunger forever!"
"Elder sister, I am a belly hungry, also want to follow you!"
"?That don't you fear that the belly is getting more hungry?"
Wan son craftily a smile:"Follow an elder sister, also get a belly hungry?Say now again, aught, also hungry not wear I!"
"Why!?"
"I grew up now!There is hand that have feet, be at Huang countryside Ling in, I can also catch some hares, and ringed pheasant...etc. to roast to eat!Would be hungry to get me?"
The small fairy smiles a to smile:"Is quite good,Facebook!Is quite good!You were a big miss now!How did I temporarily don't think of?"
"Elder sister!You not is smile me?"
The small fairy is again funny:"Good!My hungry don't wear of younger sister, you like take a rest!Don't think on a ship, can sleep to greatly feel all day long."
"Elder sister also occupies occurrence?"
"Be have no affair occurrence, you don't also think it's happy."
"Why?"
"Did not you want to learn to visit water and do exercises in gymnastics?You want here on board in several days, learn the effort of visiting water, otherwise, is a dry duck forever, lead river frightened,cnn."
"Ah!I still think what uneasy joy mile the elder sister says!BE learn to visit water."
"You aren't afraid of tired?"
"Elder sister, I as long as sleeping for a night well, what tired I am also not afraid."
Indeed as expected, the Wan son is beautiful the United States the ground slept for a night and waked up on the second day, the not only tired eliminates and adds spirit more, and then the Rang wore small fairy to teach her how to visit water!
The small fairy says:"I not dare to teach you how to visit water, in fact I the effort in the water, just half bucket water, also not know how to teach."
"Elder sister, you aren't serious,google?"
"Certainly is serious, do I cheat your stem?"
"Elder sister, that how do I do?Isn't a white happy?"
"Trust, an aquatic superior teaches you."
"Who!?"
"Is a prosperous Shen!Wench, do you know not to know what she called in the nickname of river lake formely?"
"Call what?"
"Long Nyu in Hainan."
"Long Nyu in Hainan?Do I how haven't heard?"
"Wench, this is the true person don't expose mutually, dew not mutually true person!Vast absolute being state the earth, the everywheres all hide Long Wo Hu.The aquatic effort of prosperous Shen is much stronger than me!Don't say this very small Xiang river, be in the ocean looked endless, she can be like a flood dragon in the wave arbitrarily friendly intercourse, which afraid rise to the sky billow, she is also like Lyu flat ground.Wench, you do obeisance her as teacher quickly!"
"Elder sister, you can't at play joke on me?"
"Ah!See you this wench, can this matter play trick?Wench, I this takes you to do obeisance her as teacher."
The small fairy takes the Wan son to stern and saw the prosperous uncle and prosperous Shen saying:"Two elder generations, I brought the younger sister to you, hoping two elder generations could facilitate a little bit aquatic efforts of my younger sister."
Prosperous uncle the prosperous Shen Be wreathed in smiles ground of to say:"Three young ladies, you never say like this, three young ladies like this can see us, we don't dare to hide part of something as well and definitely mutually teach with all strength."
"That I thanked first!"The small fairy turns round to say to the Wan son, " younger sister, don't you still come forward to pay a courtesy call on a teacher teacher's wife?"
The Wan son comes forward and carry decorum is bowing low to the prosperous uncle prosperous Shen, say in:"Teacher teacher's wife at up, the pupil Wan son pays visit to a teacher teacher's wife."
The prosperous Shen heart joys ground starts to hand Wan son:"Four young ladies never go this big gift, that will fold to kill us!Get up quickly."
The prosperous uncle also says:"Four young ladies, this again be not what fighting skill, just the eye see hand arrive of effort just, only four young ladies be willing to learn, that is a learn namely will."
"Teacher teacher's wife, you never call what four young ladies I am, calling my Wan son be."
The small fairy also says:"BE ah!That capable person's teacher but call that his/her own pupil is a young lady?Is me, two don't also call my three young ladies, calling my three females be."
The prosperous uncle hurriedly says:"Small old pair don't dare to call so."
The small fairy says:"Prosperous uncle prosperous Shen if so, be don't wish to accept my younger sister as Tu son!"
"Not not!Three young ladies, so!Small old pair, presumptuous from now on call three misses, four misses good!"
The small fairy smiles:"That all right ah!As long as don't make the young lady go."
The Wan son asks:"Teacher teacher's wife, I how long learn to visit aqueous?"
The prosperous Shen says:"With four misses this waits artistic skill and fighting skill, learn to float water and visit water, half of two-hour period and all right!"
Wan son surprise:"Go to school a meeting so quickly?"
"Four misses if don't believe, etc. will enter water and then know!Do in Shui-li certainly fish sort the light Jie is vivid, cross swords with others, that isn't the business of one dynasty one night, is from now on bitterness do of achievement, don't don't go in about a year!Four misses, you learn now of, just a little bit aquatic basic effort, later effort, after doing familiar basic achievement, again slowly do."
The small fairy smiles:"Younger sister, you can't think the one step ascends heaven?"
Wan Er says:"Ah!How would I want to have a meteoric rise?I as long as the academic association visits water Be getting more fully satisfied, hereafter see water also need not frightened."
Become the tube learns a swimming for the sake of the convenient Wan son, especially idea call ship's parking water at the near the bank Be pure to see the place of bottom.The prosperous Shen then makes the Wan son take a piece of cabin plank to enter water.The Wan son asks:"Take a piece of cabin plank, can't sink?"
"Four misses trust, as long as your heart isn't panic, dispassion, relaxed body, handed cabin plank to allow water to float to flow, can not sink!"
The small fairy also beside says:"Younger sister, you trust like, have you the teacher's wife to accompany you to enter water, you can't become dripping wet."
The Wan son feels a piece of the cabin plank entered water, beginning in the mind still have some frightened, but depend on prosperous Shen say, relax body, indeed as expected don't sink, just trust Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论