2012年11月26日星期一

http://www.beatsbydr4us.com mall cloud then skil

Ai?
The orchid that thanks an autumn saw my meaning and said:"Elder brother, you don't be hasty.Does the light snow have his father to stay by the side.We did the affair of this place first and sought a light snow right away on coming back,Beats by Dre Electroplating, good?"
I see the orchid of thanking the autumn and appreciate of say:"Little orchid, thanking you can think so thoughtfully for me."
Thank the orchid Qiao of autumn face Be a bit dizzy to redly say:"Are not you my elder brother?I have no brothers sister again of, later elder brother Wei is my close elder brother!"
I say with smile:"Good!That you don't blame me the elder brother who has no skill hereafter have your cheapness?"
My this sentence some ambiguities, listen to Xie Qiu Lan sign Qiao face the Fei is red, very shily say:"Elder brother, you at say what?"
I pour!I absolutely need to disgrace jump a car!But looking at a wench that is awkward and shy medium delight not already of appearance, I the heart dulcify very much, just output because of but of heavy feeling a sweep but light.But I secretly make a firm decision in the heart:Light snow, I must let you this snow lotus forever keep your clean and pure and beautiful!





Book three feelings harm chapter 72 to dance with the corrupt official
Renew time:2008-9-1616:28:49 chapter word numbers:4592


The uncle who thanks the orchid in autumn calls to settle a country clearly and grows a Tatu Nan, is a DG City supervisor industrial of the first mayor.He is very passionate to our arriving at, but don't put to the hand that he holds small cloud for a long time, I am very angry.Small cloud then skillfully lent Xie Qiu Lan to succeed in escaping the harassment of the other party.
When I ask an everyone's factory to really slice to procure price, this clear mayor skillfully says then that price's needing then meeting research in the city hall can decide.
I depend!Not a bankruptcy of, owner's factory that escape Ji to treat to sell?Does the affair of this mere trifle still need a municipal services meeting to decide?Your thinking is several hundred million, do several 1,000,000,000 big properties handle?I at come before and early find out clear,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com, needs this clear pair mayor to lead long a head, our representing to reach agreement, then passing an industry and business, soil tube and economic trade Wei with officers and workers a few procedures is all right.See, thinking card is this person we.
The orchid that thanks an autumn is certainly not happy, say:"Uncle, seeing to you is to don't want to help?"
Clearly certainly the country embarrassedly smile to say:"Your this kid how talks?The little orchid sought to come, doesn't the uncle how can help?However ……you know that all of this are the affair on the policy, there is clear statement rules in the city, ascending more than 10,000,000 affairs has to get to get hold of a city hall meeting a top to negotiate.Although I am a supervisor industrial of the pair is mayoral〃?, also not good clear breach the rules in the city!Ms. leaf, you say is be not?"
The small cloud tiny smile smiles to say:"Is clear mayor, you say very rightly.However, I know that this factory originally belongs to a privately owned property, the not stateowned property handles, besides still several all artisans persons wait a setting be not?You still can handle by oneself of be not?So, clear mayor, noon time also shall arrives soon, we is rather inside in the hotel to eat a side to have long talk how?"
I am almost an on the side not, but the heart turn over a river to pour sea general.I know that small cloud is originally a very autistic female kid, although having on the political intelligence is extreme of lead the person's place,dislike to associate with stranger very much.But at present small cloud give me a totally different impression, her enthusiasm is generous, but talks to act towards people well experienced but maturity.When she is clearly settled a country to grasp a hand don't put of time, she didn't consequently will explode with rage such as past that sort, although I see the flash across in the her eyes together hate of ray of light, but she didn't become a form color, but enrich technique very much of take out own hand to take off.She really does the biggest change for the sake of me!For the sake of me, she can beg the father of her own that personal enemy sort, can give up own occupation and personality, can dance with the corrupt official with this kind of sex maniac.
That corrupt official tooks a look the form of wrist and says:"Now didn't°yet at 11:00, I still have to transact.Little orchid, Ms. leaf, not you go first a hotel and wait 11:30, I arrive punctually, how?"
Thank the orchid in autumn a bit joyless say:"Know, uncle.I will have done not go to your house to go any further if you don't come!"
Is clear settle a little more stateowned embarrassedly smile to say:"This kid, the uncle when talks not to calculate words?Go to."
After we take leave to settle a country clearly, Xie Qiu Lan depressed and not talking much[one] person heads for his/her own love car.I beat an expression of eyes to small cloud, then drilled Xie Qiu Lan's car inside.
I smile to ask:"How?Living your uncle's spirit?"
The orchid that thanks an autumn depends on the car to angrily say:"How does the uncle completely have already become a corrupt official?Really dislike!Seeing an autumn cousin Qiong all lazy must manage her hereafter!"
I say:"Little orchid, you whether feeling you didn't help a bit self-reproach?"
The orchid that thanks an autumn looking at the air that I peeps out grievously sorry and ordered to nod to say:"Elder brother, sorry."
I forbid not to live touching of smile her cerebellum bag and say:"Do not know as well what does your this small head dried melon seeds pack.Use wear to say to the elder brother sorry?You help an elder brother so every day, that elder brother get not also moment by moment, cent cent second second of say to thank toward you?"
The orchid that thanks an autumn nods a smile to say:"Know, elder brother."Hence she happily launches a car, dynasty we invite good Ming Dynasty hotel to go.
We after Ming Dynasty hotel settles good feast, between each a pack side rest the side wait to settle the arrival of country clearly.Small cloud says:"Wei, once I have already got ready a 500,000 cards, when the time comes is handed over to a clear mayor by you, good?"
I say with smile:"Okay!Be is the cost that we invest just.To little orchid, treat meeting you don't so bitterness wear face, we come to make money, and then isn't the business that does to lose money.Smile?"
Thank the orchid in autumn small mouth, the but again sighs to say:"Elder brother, I smile not to come out.Uncle hereafter go to my house of time, the somebody elses are all lazy to see him."
My wry smile, since is this wench to ownly and sincerely and touched, also is realistic and helpless.
At 11:40, settled a country to arrive at about the good reserved box clearly.We hurriedly start accolade.Is clear to settle a country to looking at a table of top the best full table delicacies from land and sea said with smile just:"I at noon be have a work meal just, how do you order so many vegetableses?Is too wasted."
I heart bottom:You does the corrupt official still talk waste with LZ?Depend!Mouth inside but hurriedly say:"Where where.These vegetables I don't know to match the taste of being unsuited to the clear mayor as well, hence have to the every variety ordered some.Thus, even if waste so at 1:00, also be unlikely to let us the hungry belly of parents officer in the DG City?Otherwise I am to will be taken carrying pole by the common people of DG City to make track for to beat of!"
Is clear settle the country say with smile:"H'm, that let's sit down to eat while talking."
Small cloud makes an expression of eyes for me.I hence give to settle a country to draw back a chair clearly, then put a card to clearly settle the table of country before, say:"I hear clear[one] daughter of mayor wants to study abroad to the MG year after next, however still owe some travel expenses.H'm, this is the travel expenses of our sponsor your daughter of company, wish to wish her MG of go Bon voyage!"
Is clear settle the country Rao have a seeing of deep idea I, say with smile:"Young man, you don't make me make mistake a mistake!"
I say with smile:"Clearly mayoral〃? lo you say!We is and the little orchid is together, you should absolutely trust be!Our the breeze is all very tight.Said again, your daughter's travel expenses, that is the little orchid to sponsor.What she is a cousin,cheap beats by dre, give Zhang Ka to the cousin, also a naturally be not?"
Small cloud says with smile:"Is clear mayor, as long as our affairs do like, your daughter's school fees in fact we can also sponsor.You not is have the little orchid this good niece?Our factory hereafter establish in the DG City, we of is the business farsighted!Do you say to is not?"
The words listenned to us, settling obvious joy of country clearly must match a Long mouth not, but past make to reservedly say:"H'm, this …… but our party has discipline ……"
The orchid that thanks an autumn isn't more and more happy, the sweet girlish voice calls a way:"Uncle, you received to calculate!Want to be not we walk, I say with father on going home, call father any further on bed terms friendly intercourse in your house!"
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论