2012年11月12日星期一

beats dr dre ut to keep bumping o

Husband's resting is 1-day-old humiliation.She has never thoughted of she will also have a day to be rested.
But I then just silently wait the whole ready to.I say that I spend money and prepare medicine, but as long as I know that I want so much money to lend a chicken to lay egg to develop my own business by myself.I want to leave Zhang Jia, but I don't think not known to public of spend Zhang Jia's whole life in this world.
The dark night is strong line of of pulled the sun to return to, and blocked the whole world with a scandalous story.Everybody is thinking own matter.Under desolate open space, the creations all have been quiet, the breeze no longer knows that my taking a rest to go to a tree is quietly also looking at that vast world, however among the living under the quiet idea but is that rising dashing public.Everything all that has no bright corner to slowly flow in the public.The time fleets away, everybody is trying to find solution own affair.
Chapter 7 cures illness

I just discovered while getting up in the morning public to my dissimilarity.The time that rises early to wash face and comb hair purple cloud am a "BE livinging the appearance that you annoy" to me that cleverly made lips raise of old Gao.But I have already had no idea to come to coax her again to play now, I will walk right away and why the need for stay again to remember fondly for her.Want since walk I will natural and unrestrainedly leave, I can't be showing Zhang Jia's person my joke to see me don't respond, and purple cloud finally cannot helped but inquiring about:"Gu Ye why do you want to leave Zhang Jia?Not good here?The young lady grows so beautifully, you don't like her?"
I am just tiny tiny on smiling to make reference to, :"Purple cloud, you don't know of, if you all day toward a person who doesn't love you, even may also be the person who disgusts you.You know why I be walking."
"Did not that want to rest young lady but you walk now?"
"I don't know as well now, probably is" then I started to walk to go out.
The red day of east just rose, the creations all sent out vigor booming red light.Is new day again!I have thanked Zheng to start my own life since today, I won't obediently live in Zhang Jia again.I am starting my own business.Today is a day that is worth being in remembrance of.
Is several in the days to come, the persons of every something of well-informed in the capital city all know that richest person, Zhang Jia, in the capital city had important event.
A period of time before thinking, Zhang Jia, childe, Zhang Zi Yang, ,'s strange disease lets how much famous doctor meet rejection but return.But now unexpectedly someone declare can will thus of strange disease the treatment like.This to the capital city cure boundary undoubtedly is a blue sky lightning flash, who the person is like this of skill?This is to cure boundary consistent question.The constantly continuous famous doctor comes to visit and gathers news.
However public but finally also the famous doctor see that person, just find out to that person is a front segment time disturb Zhang Jia's ugly son-in-law of capital city.This person Xing Xie, Zheng, the word son is clear, it is said that the outlooking is very and ugly.
The news spread to a capital city like breeze of each corner.People of capital city got after finishing discussing a conclusion:Originally Zhang Jia marries an ugly man of own daughters because of this reasons!People of capital city all really agree with this standpoint.Everyone not is saying how that how Zhang Jia's son-in-law is is getting more ugly, everyone is Zhang Jia's son-in-law to how be from at what to say, his medical skill is how of brilliant.Hence I at not only don't feel medium to become a recluse scholar a life time that carries a brilliant medical skill of great physician.But I still just Zhang Jia distress for wearing my own children personal relations but.
Capital city outskirts a quiet and out-of-the-way yard in, at ordinary times even the mice are all lazy of come of place at present but is have many people outside favour in the favour.Originally was Zhang Jia here is an outing but set up of a yard.Cover more than 100 acres, house ten tread the first floor, five set per Ge.It very is luxury.But I say a quiet and out-of-the-way place, so be sent by Zhang Zhi Dong here to I, say to is the temporary residence that I leave Zhang Jia.Because I don't want to ask for trouble again so I also have no to decline too much, in case again want to entwine along while.
Originally was the big hospital of luxury, but at present inside but to the utmost is some rabbit cages.Zhang Zhi Dong's sending to provide my Zhang Xin who assigns is also a Zhang two monks touch not to seek a head, why thoroughly want so many rabbits to do what?This and cure the disease of purple sun young master don't also relate to!But since the master want to listen to the words of this ugly Gu Ye by himself/herself, what does oneself say again.Say again the disease of young master at present also can believe him.
And am I also distressing at this time.Zhang Ying Ying is to all day follow me now, she the words every day are also few, just at my nearby and silently looking at me.This make me am very uncomfortable, is ambition but say that she is my wife to nearby am very normal at me.I also have to forget about it.
I am arriving at yard, the servants all at engaged.I shout:"Zhang Xin!Come for a while."
"Gu Ye, do you seek smallly and what is up?Smallly and definitely do accordingly."Zhang Xin doesn't know where emitted out to answer.This is the place that I admire him very much, regardless I when call he, he can appear in momentary.
"You go to and seek a dog for me and remember!If dog very of madness of that kind of, you know Gao Jia Qian how many years of dog?Be bite the the of purple sun."
"Record."Nevertheless say but his face up still one doing not understand of face.
"That good, you ah, seek afterwards similar to that dog of that kind of.Have what characteristic, boon~~not only have to be crary, but also need to specially fear discomfort always continuously run, afraid breeze, drool, afraid light moderate breezes, the place of larynx is continuously to have muscular spasms.Is all to match a top condition of all recruit,beats dr dre."My side remembers the clinical symptom of rabies to simultaneously make reference to.
Some kind of of my words make the present person again doubt that the Gu Ye of his/her own house wasn't crazy.The disease that cures young master not only didn't diagnose vein, even asking didn't also ask.The doctor hopes to ask to diagnose to slice what don't also do.Now just at let this seeks some rabbits and unexpectedly still needs to go crazy a dog now!This is also too fantastic.But found out master to say that the Gu Ye let to seek a rabbit from oneself in last time but drive Xun after, Zhang Xin is just arrangement person to seek.What also have no to say more.The master says of"the whole listen to Gu of Ye of."
I can not find out the vaccine of rabies now, so I have to time inadvisable plan.Just don't know whether effective.
Zhang Ying Ying what don't also say, she just beside looking at her own husband at arrange the whole.She time and time again of thinks for his being but surprise, she not knowing how her own husband's in the mind is.She knows these rabbits more not and crazy the dog have to the disease that cures oneself's younger brother what use.But she knows he can definitely succeed of, probably is the influence that was subjected to purple cloud, is really probably oneself from the heart in admire his/her own ugly husband.This is a kind of very delicate felling.
Next day, I am been outside barked in the morning noisy come to.I wash to comb well hereafter go out a to see, sees there are manies in the yard several 10 pack a dog of big cage.Don't thought of that Zhang Xin's handling affairs is such quick.I rounded those cages to become a turn of, seeing all of those dogs was two eyes was full of crary air, continuously of saliva from the tiny piece midstream, continuously turn, blare low the voice of sending out the whimper, also continuously think from the cage in rush toward out to keep bumping of the head break a blood.The Rao is that Zhang Ying Ying's fighting skill is high strong, but sees such of much besides thus crary dog, is noodles have already feared to a color.
She hides after my back hands tightly grasp me Jin.A dog suddenly rushed toward to come over, although knew perfectly welled to have an obstructing of cage, was an oriole oriole still not from of embraced me.Plump double of Feng tightly stick I of back, I feel a heat flowed to flow out to come up from the pubic region and descended a body not from of change of strong and tough.
These several days, I sleep on a bed with Zhang Ying Ying.The every evening evening is all test that settles dint to me, although I continuously think on that day she is how heartlessly contuse me, but I still can not be calm.Afterwards I am to avoid having contact with her as far as possible, but now she but tightly hugged me.I just take her to walk to the place of keeping off the dog cage, then separate her hand.
I still can not release a bosom, although have already detected Zhang Ying Ying and purple cloud increases day by day to oneself of good will.But take place on that day Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论